Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease 2nd Edition PDF : From Fetus to Adult
|Author||Wyman W. Lai|
|File size||81 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
This comprehensive textbook on the echocardiographic assessment of pediatric and congenital heart disease has been updated for a second edition with an emphasis on new technologies. This highly-illustrated full-color reference contains over 1200 figures, and offers over 600 video clips on a companion website.
- Fully updated, with new chapters on the assessment of the post-Fontan procedure patient and on pregnancy and heart disease
- Each lesion chapter includes new section highlighting the key elements of the echocardiogram(s)
- Written by experts from the leading centers around the world, with numerous new authors
- Revision emphasizes new technologies and quality of images
- Comprehensive content contains overview of ultrasound physics, discussion of laboratory set-up, protocol for a standard pediatric echocardiogram and quantitative methods of echocardiographic evaluation, including assessment of diastolic function
- Also includes special techniques and topics including 3D echocardiography, intraoperative echocardiography, and fetal echocardiography
Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease 2nd Edition PDF, Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease 2nd Edition Free Download, Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease 2nd Edition Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students