Five Steps to Start Your Refractive Surgery PDF
Refractive surgery is eye surgery to improve the refractive state of the eye and reduce or eliminate the need for glasses or contact lenses. The most common type of refractive surgery uses lasers to reshape the curvature of the cornea.
This book is a comprehensive guide to refractive surgery. Presented in five steps, it begins with discussion on corneal imaging and its clinical application. The second step examines key refractive procedures and step three offers advice on rules and guidelines for refractive surgery.
Step four is a guide to actually starting the procedure and avoidable complications. The final section describes a clinical case study.
Enhanced by nearly 500 high quality images, diagrams and tables, each chapter includes key points and clinical tips to assist understanding.
- Comprehensive guide to refractive surgery
- Presented in step by step format
- Key points and clinical tips in each chapter
- Includes nearly 500 images, diagrams and tables
- Five Steps to Start Your Refractive Surgery PDF Free Download,
- Five Steps to Start Your Refractive Surgery Free Ebook,
- Five Steps to Start Your Refractive Surgery PDF