MRI Basic Principles and Applications 5th Edition PDF
|Author||Brian M. Dale|
|File size||5.3 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
This fifth edition of the most accessible introduction to MRI principles and applications from renowned teachers in the field provides an understandable yet comprehensive update.
- Accessible introductory guide from renowned teachers in the field
- Provides a concise yet thorough introduction for MRI focusing on fundamental physics, pulse sequences, and clinical applications without presenting advanced math
- Takes a practical approach, including up-to-date protocols, and supports technical concepts with thorough explanations and illustrations
- Highlights sections that are directly relevant to radiology board exams
- Presents new information on the latest scan techniques and applications including 3 Tesla whole body scanners, safety issues, and the nephrotoxic effects of gadolinium-based contrast media
MRI Basic Principles and Applications 5th Edition PDF, MRI Basic Principles and Applications 5th Edition Free Download, MRI Basic Principles and Applications 5th Edition Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students