The APRN’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2018 PDF
|Author||Mari J. Wirfs PhD MN APRN ANP-BC FNP-BC CNE|
|File size||2.9 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
This is a concise, easy-to-read prescribing reference for advanced health care providers involved in the primary care management of patients with acute, episodic, and chronic health problems. Organized alphabetically by clinical diagnosis for quick access in all clinical settings, the guide encompasses CDC- and FDA-approved pharmacotherapy regimens for more than 500 clinical diagnoses along with clinically useful information in a convenient, quick-access format. Another outstanding feature is the inclusion of Comments throughout the guide highlighting such clinically important information as laboratory values to be monitored, precautions and contraindications, patient teaching points, pediatric usage and dosages, and safety information.
Each diagnosis includes appropriate drug choices listed alphabetically by generic name and trade name, FDA pregnancy category, drug availability in generic or over-the-counter forms, adult and pediatric dosing regimens, dosage forms, drug additives, and more. An alphabetical cross-reference index of drugs by generic and trade name, with FDA pregnancy category and controlled drug schedule, facilitates quick identification of drugs by alternate names and relative safety during pregnancy.
- Facilitates speedy drug information retrieval for primary care providers in all settings
- Organizes over 500 diagnoses alphabetically by alternate names for ease of use
- Highlights clinically important information such as lab values to monitor, patient education points, and safety information
- Includes an appendix of 30 tables for quick access to key drug classifications, FDA pregnancy categories, Schedule of Controlled Substances, Childhood and Adult Immunization Schedules, and more
- Provides generic/trade name cross references
- Includes a free e-book and quarterly electronic updates
The APRN’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2018 PDF, The APRN’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2018 Free Download, The APRN’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2018 Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students