ABC of CBC 1st Edition PDF
A complete blood count (CBC) or full blood count (FBC) is a common blood test that evaluates the three major types of cells in the blood – red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. It is used to detect or monitor many different health conditions including diagnosing infections or allergies, detecting blood clotting problems or blood disorders, including anemia, and evaluating red blood cell production or destruction.
This book is a practical guide for students and trainee pathologists to help with interpretation of CBC to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment of correlating diseases and disorders.
Beginning with an introduction to CBC, the following sections describe different measurements and parameters for each of the three types of blood cells. The book includes 30 clinical case studies and numerous full colour images and illustrations. The final chapter discusses quality control.
- Practical guide to interpretation of complete blood count
- Discusses parameters for red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets
- Presents 30 clinical case studies
- Includes section on quality control
- Nearly 180 full colour images and illustrations
- ABC of CBC 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- ABC of CBC 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- ABC of CBC 1st Edition PDF