Dynamic Reconstruction of the Spine 2nd Edition PDF
Over 100 authors contribute to this authoritative text and allows one to see in imaging and in drawings what actually is being done and the reasoning behind the surgery. — ANJR
In sum, this book provides updated (2015) information on the dynamic reconstruction of the spine. This is an area where innovations are quite frequent, so it is imperative that the practicing or aspiring spine surgeon get the latest knowledge and stay current for a successful career. — BIZINDIA
Thieme congratulates Frank P. Cammisa on being chosen by New York magazine for its prestigious ‘Best Doctors 2015’ list.
Dynamic Reconstruction of the Spine, Second Edition , is the most up-to-date resource on the instrumentation, technologies, and fundamental science integral to achieving spine motion preservation and stabilization. It is a completely revised text that includes not only the latest technologies and surgical approaches, including MIS techniques, but also significantly more detail on the clinical biomechanics of the spine than the previous edition. Readers will appreciate the guidance this book provides on how to: successfully adopt new technology, find appropriate indications, address common safety and efficacy issues, and answer health economics questions for ethics committees and payers.
- A substantial revision, with entirely new chapters in three quarters of the book, including a large section on basic as well as more advanced biomechanics topics
- Highly visual – contains 20% more figures than the previous edition
- Discusses and explains current advances in genetic and molecular technologies used to repair the spinal disc
- Includes an unbiased critique of the pro cons, clinical outcomes, and comparative outcomes of different devices
This new edition is an indispensable reference for orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and radiologists, as well as residents and fellows seeking the latest information on the technologies used in spine motion preservation and stabilization.
- Dynamic Reconstruction of the Spine 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Dynamic Reconstruction of the Spine 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Dynamic Reconstruction of the Spine 2nd Edition PDF