Neuroradiology Companion Fifth Edition PDF : Methods Guidelines and Imaging Fundamentals
|Author||Carlos Zamora MD|
|File size||91.4 MB|
[box title=”Disclaimer“] This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.[/box]
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality authenticity or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Updated throughout and extensively illustrated the Fifth Edition of Neuroradiology Companion is an ideal one-volume resource covering the fundamentals of neuroradiology for residents fellows and practitioners. More than 1400 high-quality images depict key disorders of the brain spine and head and neck. Each disorder is presented in a concise consistent manner with bulleted Key Facts six to eight images that show the most common findings and suggested readings. This concise volume can be read cover-to-cover during neuroradiology rotations and also used for daily consultation in the reading room.Key Features:
- The latest clinical information brings you up to date with new advances in radiology as well as basic current concepts of neuropathology neurosurgery and neurology.
- Updated protocols for CT MRI myelography digital subtraction angiography and sedation and anxiolysis as well as new information on contrast media reactions keep you current with recent changes in the field.
- Suggested Reading resources have been thoroughly updated and the newly streamlined text makes it even easier to access key information.
- More than 800 new images clearly depict recent cases and highlight subtle findings.
Now with the print edition enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book your notes and even the web
- Cross-linked pages references and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Neuroradiology Companion Fifth Edition PDF Neuroradiology Companion Fifth Edition Free Download Neuroradiology Companion Fifth Edition Ebook