Smith’s General Urology 17th Edition PDF
|Author||Emil A. Tanagho|
|File size||24.8 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
The most trusted guide to the understanding, diagnosis, and treatment of urologic diseases and disorders–completely updated!
A Doody’s Core Title!
“This is an excellent book due to its timeliness with new material, user friendly style, and the unique way it accommodates medical students, urology residents, and general medicine physicians who have a peripheral interest in urology issues. This is one of the better books for this audience. With the advances in urology since 2004, the new edition is definitely welcome.” — Doody’s Review
- A complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders common to the genitourinary tract
- To-the-point presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment of urologic conditions
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- Over 400 state-of-the-art illustrations, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- References listed by topic to facilitate further research
- NEW! Three important new chapters:
–Pharmacology of the Lower Urinary Tract
–Female Urology, including Female Sexual Dysfunction
–The Aging Male
- NEW! A sweeping update of all relevant chapter content in the book
- NEW! Additional contributors who offer important new perspectives
Smith’s General Urology 17th Edition PDF, Smith’s General Urology 17th Edition Free Download, Smith’s General Urology 17th Edition Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students