West’s Respiratory Physiology Tenth Edition PDF : The Essentials
|Author||John B. West M.D. Ph.D. D.Sc|
|File size||14.51 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
West’s Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials is the gold standard text for learning respiratory physiology quickly and easily. This highly readable must-have text serves as an introduction to students and a review for licensing and other exams. The Tenth Edition features the addition of Dr. Andrew M. Luks as co-author along with new clinical vignettes additional multiple-choice review questions and updated information on key topics in respiratory physiology such as blood flow and metabolism gas transport by the blood and the physiology of high altitude.
- New! Clinical vignettes with questions emphasize how the physiology described can be applied to clinical situations and reinforce reasoning and critical thinking.
- More than 100 multiple-choice questions with full explanations provide self-testing of key concepts for comprehension and exam preparation.
- Clinical boxes and Key Concepts summaries provide bullet-point reviews.
- Appendices of important equations and answers to all questions are easily referenced.
- Online resources include animations that expand on and clarify challenging topics an interactive question bank and lectures by Dr. West.
West’s Respiratory Physiology Tenth Edition PDF West’s Respiratory Physiology Tenth Edition Free Download West’s Respiratory Physiology Tenth Edition Ebook