AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review 2 PDF :(3 Volume set)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This study set is designed to prepare orthopaedic residents for the Orthopaedic In-Training Exam (OITE), and the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) Board Certification examination. Dr. Boyer and his editorial team of Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons edited and present this thorough text in a concise outline format, giving you ready access to the important facts as a quick bulleted review of the concepts you need to know.
Study to retain knowledge!
With content developed by over 200 physician contributors, you can reinforce what you’ve learned on your daily rounds and skills labs. Organized by specialty, each of the 143 chapters is loaded with color images, illustrations, tables, and charts to support the material and help you retain the information.
Study to achieve proficiency!
Pinpoint areas for further study by self-testing with nearly 500 multiple-choice companion study questions. Each question includes the preferred response with additional discussion and explanation of the topics.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review 2 PDF Free Download,
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review 2 Free Ebook,
- AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review 2 PDF