Atlas of Emergency Neurosurgery PDF
…lavishly illustrated with numerous large, detailed, color photographs depicting key steps in the procedure, with the prose describing each step kept close on the page. This enables quick reference between the text and the illustrations and serves to expedite rapid review… — World Neurosurgery
It only takes a few page flips to recognize that Atlas of Emergency Neurosurgery is very different; unique is perhaps an understatement….I struggle to find shortcomings of this text, as it does what it sets out to do so well. — Neurosurgery
Atlas of Emergency Neurosurgery, part of the Neurosurgical Operative Atlas Series co-published by Thieme and the AANS, is a step-by-step visual guide to performing surgical procedures used in neurotrauma as well as non-traumatic emergency cases. The chapters address such topics as cerebral trauma and stroke, shunt failure, central nervous system infection, pituitary apoplexy, and reconstructive procedures. Special sections on pediatrics as well as military-related injuries are also included.
- More than 500 beautiful, full-color illustrations help clarify each procedure
- Contains the most current information on how to perform emergency neurosurgical procedures
- Concise presentation of procedures gives readers quick, easy access to key information
This atlas is an ideal guide for neurosurgery residents who are participating in emergency procedures while on call and need to deal with operative trauma situations. It is also an excellent practical reference for neurosurgeons performing emergency neurosurgical interventions on a regular basis.
- Atlas of Emergency Neurosurgery PDF Free Download,
- Atlas of Emergency Neurosurgery Free Ebook,
- Atlas of Emergency Neurosurgery PDF