Mastering Emergency Medicine PDF : A Practical Guide
Mastering Emergency Medicine is a concise, revision-focused textbook that covers everything that candidates need to know in order to pass the College of Emergency Medicine’s (CEM) membership examination (MCEM) to enter training, and to the pass fellowship examination (FCEM) to complete the Certificate of Specialist Training.
With over 100 OSCE scenarios designed to stimulate everyday emergency department clinical encounters, Mastering Emergency Medicine covers all the key areas of the CEM syllabus, including: clinical examinations and practical skills, communication skills, teaching and management.
This book takes a practical approach to the subject – core facts are presented and common scenarios are explored using an OSCE style, as used in the Part C MCEM and the FCEM examinations – which makes it an invaluable blueprint for management of cases.
Closely linked to the current CEM syllabus, each chapter comprises three parts:
- Core topics that supplement revision for Part A and B.
- Clinical scenarios, including data and relevant practical skills that can be used to prepare for Parts B and C.
- Mock ‘Scoring Scenarios’ that give specific guidance on how to perform in OSCEs.
Mastering Emergency Medicine is a highly detailed revision guide for the OSCE examinations and an essential study guide for all those who are preparing for the MCEM or FCEM examinations. It will also be useful to those who are wishing to pursue a career in Acute Medicine.
- Mastering Emergency Medicine PDF Free Download,
- Mastering Emergency Medicine Free Ebook,
- Mastering Emergency Medicine PDF