Neoplastic Gastrointestinal Pathology PDF : An Illustrated Guide
This concisely written, abundantly illustrated guide to a wide range of topics in gastrointestinal neoplasia facilitates the evaluation and accurate diagnosis of gastrointestinal neoplasms, both straightforward and challenging. This approachable guide covers the entire tubular GI tract and features more than 600 high quality images.
Written and arranged with the busy practicing pathologist in mind, this practical guide includes, for each entity, definitions and terminology, gross and morphologic features, differential diagnoses, useful ancillary tests, staging and grading parameters, and clinical considerations. Beautiful color figures throughout the volume highlight essential histologic features as well as differential diagnoses and potential diagnostic pitfalls. The book is organized into six introductory chapters focused on approaches to neoplasia, followed by 6 organ-specific chapters covering each segment of the GI tract. The final two chapters offer an in-depth discussion of immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology of gastrointestinal neoplasia. This book is a vital reference for practicing pathologists, and with its clear, concise presentation it is also an excellent resource for pathologists in training.
- Provides clear, concise coverage of neoplastic disease across the entire tubular gastrointestinal tract
- Offers over 600 high-quality images highlighting key differential points and potentially misleading variants
- Comprehensive tables cover diagnostic features, tumor types, and other crucial data for pathologists
About the Authors:
Laura W. Lamps, MD, is Professor and Vice-Chair for Academic Affairs, Department of Pathology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
Andrew M Bellizzi, MD, is Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine; Co-Director of Immunopathology Laboratory and Co-Director of GI Pathology, Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center, Iowa City, IA
- Neoplastic Gastrointestinal Pathology PDF Free Download,
- Neoplastic Gastrointestinal Pathology Free Ebook,
- Neoplastic Gastrointestinal Pathology PDF