Ophthalmic Surgical Procedures 2nd Edition PDF
Authored by world-renowned eye surgeons and teachers, the second edition of this book is a step-by-step guide to common eye surgery and laser procedures. The book opens by reviewing the fundamentals of ophthalmic surgery. Chapters are then grouped into separate sections that address cataracts, corneal diseases, refractive surgery, eye trauma, glaucoma, oculoplastics, pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus, and vitreoretinal diseases. Each chapter provides concise descriptions guiding clinicians through indications, preoperative preparation, instrumentation, operative procedure, postoperative care, and potential complications for each procedure. Highlights of this edition:
- Succinct instructions and consistent, easy-to-follow presentation enables rapid reading and review
- More than 600 expertly drawn illustrations aid comprehension of each surgical step
With its concise presentation and easily accessible format, this edition of Ophthalmic Surgical Procedures is a practical refresher for experienced eye surgeons who would like to enhance their clinical armamentarium. It is a must-have resource for all medical students, residents, and fellows in ophthalmology as well as ophthalmic technicians and nurses seeking to avail themselves of the latest information on state-of-the-art procedures.
- Ophthalmic Surgical Procedures 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Ophthalmic Surgical Procedures 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Ophthalmic Surgical Procedures 2nd Edition PDF