Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing PDF : An Evidence-based Approach to Musculoskeletal Care
Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing provides practitioners working in orthopaedic and musculoskeletal trauma settings with the essential evidence, guidance and knowledge required to underpin effective practice. This comprehensive and contemporary textbook explores the variety of adult and paediatric clinical settings where orthopaedic and trauma practitioners work, including acute wards, clinics, community hospitals, nursing homes and patients’ homes.
Divided into 5 sections, this book looks at: key issues in orthopaedic and musculoskeletal trauma care; specialist practice issues; common orthopaedic conditions and their care and management; musculoskeletal trauma care; and care of children and young people. Suitable for students at degree level as well as those clinicians practicing in more advanced orthopaedic and trauma care roles, Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing is a foremost authority on orthopaedic and musculoskeletal practice for both students and practitioners.
Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing:
- Is strongly supported by the latest evidence, with chapters summarizing evidence, with reference to relevant and seminal research
- Offers practical guidance based on the relevant evidence
- Focuses on the perspective of the patient with patient narrative and case studies throughout
- Includes a section specifically dealing with children and young people
- Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing PDF Free Download,
- Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing Free Ebook,
- Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing PDF