Seven Aneurysms Tenets and Techniques for Clipping PDF Free Download
Finalist in 2012 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards
“[Four stars] Could not be published at a better time… superb illustrations, well-referenced text… technique insights… not only a superb book, but also one with historical significance… unparalleled in the book literature on aneurysm clipping.” —Doody’s Review
Seven Aneurysms: Tenets and Techniques for Clipping combines the instructive nature of a textbook with the visual aspects of an atlas to guide readers through the surgical principles, approaches, and techniques they need to dissect and clip cerebral aneurysms.
Comprised of three concise sections, the book distills the distinguished author’s vast experience into a series of easily accessible tutorials presented through clear, systematic descriptions and stunning, full-color illustrations. The first section explains the critical concepts and basic tenets of aneurysm microsurgery followed by a section on the various craniotomies and exposures necessary for successful clipping. The final section covers microsurgical anatomy, dissection strategies, and clipping techniques for each of the seven most common aneurysm types that are the focus of this book.
- Strategies for handling the seven aneurysms most often seen by neurosurgeons: PCoA, MCA, ACoA, OphA, PcaA, basilar bifurcation, and PICA
- 383 full-color surgical photographs demonstrate operative techniques; 77 high-quality drawings display anatomy and spatial relationships
- Succinct text facilitates quick reading and easy referenceClipping remains an essential treatment method for the most frequently encountered aneurysms. This must-have guide will enable neurosurgery residents, fellows, or practicing neurosurgeons to handle the majority of the aneurysms they will encounter with confidence and poise.
- Seven Aneurysms Tenets and Techniques for Clipping PDF Free Download,
- Seven Aneurysms Tenets and Techniques for Clipping Free Ebook,
- Seven Aneurysms Tenets and Techniques for Clipping PDF