Simon’s Emergency Orthopedics 7th Edition PDF Free Download
The emergency physician’s top reference for handling orthopedic injuries and disorders
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Written by and for emergency physicians, Emergency Orthopedics is the leading reference for handling all types of musculoskeletal emergencies. This heavily illustrated, full-color book focuses on radiographic diagnosis, acute management, and discharge of the patient with a pulled muscle, torn ligament, fracture, or other skeletal trauma. The format represents the ideal integration of text and images, allowing clinicians to actually see what they reading about. The concise text tells readers everything they need to know about the mechanisms of action along with recommended imaging studies, treatment guidelines, and possible complications.
- Companion DVD includes video clips of procedures and additional radiologic images
- Axioms throughout the text serve as rules by which the emergency physician should practice
- Simon’s Emergency Orthopedics 7th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Simon’s Emergency Orthopedics 7th Edition Free Ebook,
- Simon’s Emergency Orthopedics 7th Edition PDF