The Greenberg Rapid Review 8th Edition PDF : A Companion to the
The layout of the material is extremely conducive in acting as a study aid…this book is an absolute must-have for anyone looking to excel at the written boards. In many ways, this book is unmatched in the sheer amount of content a full reading can deliver since it covers the entire Greenberg text. — Neurosurgery
As a study guide for current neurosurgical residents, this review book is an excellent adjunct to the Greenberg Handbook of Neurosurgery. It allows the reader to utilize the text as a study guide rather than solely as a reference book. — World Neurosurgery
Written by an esteemed educator and founder of the renowned Chicago Review Course in Neurological Surgery™, this updated review reflects substantive content additions to the 8th edition. The two prior editions of the Rapid Review were must-have companions that fully leveraged the vast knowledge contained within Greenberg’s legendary tome.
Through repetition and spot-on questions, this book brings clarity to a specialty whose sheer depth and breadth presents comprehension and retention challenges. This book helps readers determine if they are retaining key data and information, thereby providing a robust self-assessment study tool for ABNS certification.
The 7th companion generated glowing reviews, such as: “A wonderful example of how to turn the classic Greenberg text into a study guide rather than an encyclopedic reference to a young neurosurgeon” -AANS Young Neurosurgeons News
- Question formats include fill in the blank, open-ended questions, true/false, matching, and identification of various elements in diagrams/figures
- Mnemonic devices, helpful hints, clinical pearls, and study charts aid in comprehension and long-term retention
- Greenberg chapter headings are used (e.g. 4.2.3), thereby providing clear-cut Handbook references
- This book is designed to help neurosurgical residents prepare for the ABNS primary examination and/or rounds. It will enable practicing neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroradiologists, and neuropathologists to develop a storehouse of knowledge required to efficaciously examine, analyze, diagnose, and treat neurosurgical patients.
- The Greenberg Rapid Review 8th Edition PDF Free Download,
- The Greenberg Rapid Review 8th Edition Free Ebook,
- The Greenberg Rapid Review 8th Edition PDF