The Reproductive System at a Glance 4th Edition PDF Free Download
The Reproductive System at a Glance is a comprehensive guideto normal reproductive biology and associated pathophysiology inboth sexes. Concise, easy to read, and clearly structured, thedouble-page spreads progress from basic science to clinicalabnormalities, and covers endocrine production and action, withinone short volume. Chapters on disorders summariseepidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment.
This new edition of The Reproductive System at aGlance:
• Is fully revised and updated throughout to reflectrecent developments in practice
• Now features histological and pathological slides tocomplement the “at a glance” style explanatoryillustrations
• Now features radiologic studies to supplement the textin selected chapters
• Contains more detailed coverage of maternaladaptations to pregnancy
• Includes a companion website atwww.ataglanceseries.com/reproduction featuring self-assessmentmultiple choice questions, bonus single answer questions andflashcards
The Reproductive System at a Glance is an ideal guide forstudents studying both endocrine and reproductive subjects, andteaches the foundation concepts for the obstetrics and gynaecologyrotation, helping health professionals and students achieve a broadand practical understanding of the topic.
- The Reproductive System at a Glance 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- The Reproductive System at a Glance 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- The Reproductive System at a Glance 4th Edition PDF