British Pharmacopoeia 2016th Edition PDF
Updated annually, the British Pharmacopoeia (BP) is the only comprehensive collection of authoritative official standards for UK pharmaceutical substances and medicinal products.
It includes approximately 4,000 monographs which are legally enforced by the Human Medicines Regulations 2012. Where a monograph exists, medicinal products sold or supplied in the UK must comply with the relevant monograph.
All monographs and requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) are reproduced in the BP, making it a comprehensive, value-for-money collection of UK and European standards.
The standard package includes a printed edition, an online license and a download for offline use; but other formats and bundles are available.
Add the BP Archive option to your standard package and receive online access to all the BP editions from 2014 to date.
New for 2018 The BP 2018 supersedes the BP 2017 and becomes legally effective on 1 January 2018. This edition incorporates new BP and European Pharmacopoeia monographs and a significant number of revised monographs.
- 35 new BP monographs, 39 new Ph. Eur. monographs
- 185 amended BP monographs
- Four new formulated preparation monographs for biological medicines
- Four new monographs for unlicensed formulations
- Four new monographs for herbal medicines
- A new Supplementary Chapter on Raw materials of Biological Origin for the Production of Cell-bases and Gene Therapy Medicinal Products
- All European Pharmacopoeia monographs integrated (9th Edition as amended by Supplements 9.1 to 9.2)
- Three in-year website and offline download updates to harmonize with the European Pharmacopoeia Supplements 9.3, 9.4 and 9.5
- Customers can choose from a number of options that best meet their needs.
- A six-volume printed edition, including the BP (Veterinary) 2018
- A single-user online license*
- A single-user download for offline use*
*These single-user licenses are granted solely to the designated holder of the product within an organization. Multi-user licenses are available.To determine the applicable shipping rate for this publication please contact customer service at 1-800-462-6420, ext 3025 or email [email protected].
- British Pharmacopoeia 2016th Edition PDF Free Download,
- British Pharmacopoeia 2016th Edition Free Ebook,
- British Pharmacopoeia 2016th Edition PDF