Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases 3rd Edition PDF : With Head and Neck Surgery
The third edition of this long-time bestseller continues to be a reliable companion and invaluable resource for medical students, specialist trainees, residents, and practitioners, providing the essential scientific, diagnostic, and therapeutic knowledge and offering advanced information and guidelines for clinical practice.
Organized by anatomical region, each chapter covers the relevant anatomy and physiology, methods of investigation, and a comprehensive range of diseases. Succinct descriptions of diseases cover clinical findings, diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment.
Key features of the third edition:
- Significantly enlarged and fully revised to the present standard of scientific knowledge and clinical practice
- Over 280 highly instructive drawings and more than 500 clinical photograph–all in full color
- Larger format allowing for an improved layout and clearer presentation of content
- New chapter on voice, speech, and language; new sections on obstructive sleep-related breathing disorders and on dermatologic principles for the otolaryngologist; and appendices on emergencies and on infection control
- Ear Nose and Throat Diseases 3rd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Ear Nose and Throat Diseases 3rd Edition Free Ebook,
- Ear Nose and Throat Diseases 3rd Edition PDF