ECG in 10 Days 2nd Edition PDF
Learn to effectively interpret virtually every ECG you’re likely to encounter in clinical practice – in ten brief lessons
The only review book to offer full-sized ECGs throughout (simulating how they appear on tests and in actual practice), this sourcebook is the most sought-after ECG review anywhere, trusted by cardiology fellows, internal medicine residents, and medical students alike. ECG in Ten Days is based on the author’s popular ten-day review course, and features a unique step-by-step approach, crystal-clear vector images, plus practice EDB strips to build confidence and fine-tune clinical skills.
In these pages, you’ll find essential information on everything from SA & AV nodal conduction abnormalities, to mechanisms of arrhythmias and electronic pacemakers. Also included is an answer sheet similar to the one encountered on board exams.
NEW to the Second Edition
- Inclusion of the latest American College of Cardiology (ACC) guidelines
- Selection of random ECGs after Day 10 for additional review
- A brand-new glossary with key terms, which are also bolded within the text
- Short appendix that includes formal criteria for various ECG diagnoses
- Consolidated chapters 2 and 3 for a more cohesive look at super ventricular arrhythmias
- Reorganized chapters that streamline the content on Day 6, and help ensure a more efficient, manageable review of the material