Immunology at a Glance 10th Edition PDF
Immunology at a Glance provides a user-friendly overviewof the body’s defence mechanisms. Ideal from day one of amedical, biomedical or life science course, the text begins with abasic overview of both adaptive and innate immunity, beforeprogressing to applied immunological concepts, which look at whathappens when things go wrong, and how, in clinical medicine, eachbody system can be affected by immunity.
Each double-page spread corresponds to a typical lecture anddiagrammatically summarises core concepts in immunology, throughaccessible schematic diagrams on left-hand pages, with key pointsconcisely summarised on the right-hand page. There are alsoself-assessment essay questions so you can test your knowledge.
New for this 10th edition:
- Thoroughly updated and reorganised chapters offer greaterclarity and easier understanding for those new to the subject
- New chapters on cytokine receptors and ‘Immunology in theLaboratory’
- A completely re-written section on autoimmunity
- A brand new companion website featuring self-assessmentquestions and PowerPoint slides of images from the book, ideal forteaching and revision at <ahref=”http://www.ataglanceseries.com/immunology”>www.ataglanceseries.com/immunology
Immunology at a Glance is the ideal companion for anyoneabout to start a new course in immunology and will appeal tomedical and biomedical science students. Perfect for exampreparation, it provides the concepts and frameworks you need tosucceed in your exam.
- Immunology at a Glance 10th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Immunology at a Glance 10th Edition Free Ebook,
- Immunology at a Glance 10th Edition PDF