Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology 4th Edition PDF
New to this edition:
- Up-to-date material throughout reflects the most current practices in radiation oncology treatment.
- New chapters discuss the pros and cons of recent developments in the field: Role of Protons vs. Photons in Modern Radiotherapy: Clinical Perspective, Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy, and Radiobiology of Hypofractionated Regimens for SRS and SBRT.
- New contributors bring a fresh perspective and provide current insight in their areas of expertise.
- New Key Points and Study Questions at the end of each chapter online help you assess your understanding of the material.
- Discussions of the scientific background and the key aspects of clinical approach ensure that you gain a well-rounded understanding of how to plan treatment from both a technical and a clinical perspective.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology 4th Edition PDF