Mastering Medical Photography of the Head and Neck PDF Free Download
This compact book on medical photography specific to the head and neck is a good, handy guide, with a lot of photos that shows you the dos and don’ts. — BIZ INDIA
It does provide a good review of the basics for beginners….Recent and expected future advances I found of greatest interest… — The Journal of Laryngology & Otology
With contributions from an esteemed otolaryngologist, talented photographer, and multidisciplinary specialists, Mastering Medical Photography of the Head and Neck demystifies the process of medical photography. The succinct text and high quality images serve as a practical primer for physicians without any prior photographic background to learn techniques specific to photography for facial surgery and otolaryngology.
Understanding the basic techniques of photography for medical documentation is useful-for speaking at medical conferences, publishing in journals, and settling insurance claims. These situations typically require inclusion of well-defined anatomical images. Furthermore, head and neck photography is an educational tool to explain specific procedures to patients prior to undergoing surgery.
- Comprehensive coverage of standard external anatomy, with smaller sections on endoscopic photography and intraoperative photography
- Ancillary online content including more than 150 high quality photographs and 8 instructional videos supplement the text
- Sample comparative photographs illustrate the potential to create stellar results using several different camera systems
- Each photograph extensively annotated with relevant camera and lighting settings
- Recommendations provided for image archiving, organization, and processing
Visually rich and practical, this step-by-step guide of medical photographic techniques is an essential tool for all physicians who treat diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related head and neck structures.