Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology 2-Volume Set 5th Edition PDF
Completely updated, the Fifth Edition of this standard-setting two-volume reference presents the most advanced diagnostic techniques and the latest information on all currently known disease entities. More than 90 preeminent surgical pathologists offer expert advice on the diagnostic evaluation of every type of specimen from every anatomic site. The Fifth Edition contains over 4,400 full-color photographs.
This edition provides detailed coverage of the latest developments in the field, including new molecular and immunohistochemical markers for diagnosis and prognosis of neoplasia, improved classification systems for diagnosis and prognosis, the role of pathology in new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, and the recognition of new entities or variants of entities. Where appropriate updated World Health Organization (WHO) terminology has been employed for tumor diagnosis. A few of the many specific changes include:
- An update on the serrated adenoma and serrated carcinoma pathway
- Virtually new chapters on salivary gland, larynx, blood vessels, heart, non-melanocytic skin tumors, and placenta
- Complete updates of the lymph node and bone marrow chapters incorporating the new WHO terminology
- An expanded discussion of the molecular biology of thyroid neoplasia
All full-color illustrations have been color-balanced to dramatically improve image quality.
A companion Website will include the fully searchable text and an image bank.
- Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology 2-Volume Set 5th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology 2-Volume Set 5th Edition Free Ebook,
- Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology 2-Volume Set 5th Edition PDF