The Foundations of Nursing PDF : An Integrated Approach
This comprehensive foundation textbook uniquely combines anatomy and physiology with nursing theory and professional issues to present a unified approach to patient care and the modern nurse’s role. Using an array of pedagogy, the text applies theory to practice taking a student-friendly approach designed to help improve clinical effectiveness and successfully integrate your nursing knowledge. Key features include:
- With over 250 themed boxes, covering the application of theory into practice, essential A&P, professional reflection and evidence-based care, the text asks you to consider how to improve practices and procedures.
- Includes over 40 patient Scenarios such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and acute myocardial infarction, each identifying best practice for the most common clinical presentations.
- Multiple-choice quizzes at the end of each chapter assist learning, revision and development of professional portfolios.
- Includes a chapter on each of the different nursing branches to provide valuable insight into key areas of the nursing role.
- Chapters on first aid, pharmacology and drug calculations help instil confidence in these vital but notoriously difficult areas.This core text is essential reading for all student nurses on the journey to become fit to practice!
Visit www.openup.co.uk/foundationsofnursing to access online learning resources to accompany Foundations of Nursing: an Integrated Approach. This includes PowerPoint slides, multiple-choice questions and video interviews with the author and a Patient Relations manager.
- The Foundations of Nursing PDF Free Download,
- The Foundations of Nursing Free Ebook,
- The Foundations of Nursing PDF