The Little Ortho Book PDF : The Bare Bones of Orthopedics
The Little Ortho Book: The Bare Bones of Orthopedics is a pocket-sized, easy-to-understand introduction into the field of orthopedics. Written with the non-physician in mind, The Little Ortho Book provides the basics of orthopedics for residents, medical students, front office staff, and industry sales force.
Dr. Antonia Chen takes complicated orthopedic terms and conditions and explains them in ways that are understandable to all. By focusing on common orthopedic diagnoses and relevant anatomy, The Little Ortho Book: The Bare Bones of Orthopedics answers the questions that arise from orthopedic conditions in user-friendly language that is understandable to everyone.
What is Inside:
• Descriptions of joint biomechanics and bone and muscle composition
• Commonly performed exams are explained with a description of the condition being tested
• Sports injuries, fractures, arthritis, and orthopedic conditions in children
• Description of medications that are commonly prescribed in orthopedics
• Commonly performed orthopedic surgeries, including indications for surgery and descriptions of the procedures performed – all described in simplistic detail