Total Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery PDF Free Download
…the ideal companion for any otolaryngology trainee….extremely well laid out and easy to read….Overall, this is a book I would most certainly recommend to both senior and junior colleagues, and one I’m sure shall retain its bookshelf status for many years to come! — ENT & Audiology News
The concise format, which often includes bullet points and outlines, makes the book an easy reference and provides a framework for conceptualizing the disease processes discussed. The color anatomy drawings, diagrams of key surgical steps, and high quality images of exam findings and pathology are particularly useful for quick review. — Doody’s Review (starred review)
This comprehensive otolaryngology reference presents a consistent approach to the diagnosis and treatment of head and neck disorders. It provides thorough coverage of basic science topics as well as concise, practical information on clinical topics, such as radiographic imaging of common clinical presentations, deep neck infections, transoral robotic surgery, surgery of the aging face, lasers in laryngology, and much more.
- Opening section on emergency management containing key information residents need for emergency room rotations
- An expanded section on head and neck pathology
- Highlights provided in “roundsmanship” section of clinical chapters, ensuring that residents will have the answers to tough questions encountered on rounds
- High-quality illustrations help readers visualize information presented in the text
- Selected key references that provide in-depth details on specific topics
This concise, practical reference is designed to be the main otolaryngology text that residents and fellows will use on a daily basis and the principal text otolaryngologists will use for board recertification review.