Travell Simons & Simons’ Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction 3rd Edition PDF : The Trigger Point Manual
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
- Buy it as an eBook. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! Consolidated: The previous edition’s two volumes– Upper Extremities and Lower Extremities—have been consolidated into one accessible book.
- NEW! Updated research from around the world and coverage of the most current evidence-based treatments prepare readers for practice.
- UPDATED!More integrated presentation. Information on pain is now better integrated with information on pain treatment.
- UPDATED! In-text learning aids integrated throughout the text, including learning objectives, case studies, and Q&As, help students master the material and apply it to practice.