Cardiac Imaging A Core Review PDF Free Download
- Study effectively with 300 multiple-choice questions formatted to mirror the new Core Exam, accompanied by over 250 high-quality images.
- Assess your mastery of everything you need to know, from anatomy, pathophysiology, and the principles of radiological physics through the differential diagnosis and management of each type of heart disease.
- Study efficiently with questions organized by topic, along with high-yield tables for quick and easy review.
- Remedy weak areas in your knowledge thanks to explanations of why each answer is correct or incorrect.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use