Current Protocols Essential Laboratory Techniques PDF
2008 PROSE award winner for Excellence in Biology and the Life Sciences
From the leading branded source for methods in the life sciences, this essential resource for the lab provides every researcher with the skills and understanding of fundamental laboratory procedures to ensure greater success at the bench. It takes the novice researcher from the very basics of reagent preparation to the use of routine instrumentation found in most life science research laboratories around the world.
- Developed by Current Protocols, the most trusted and recognized source of protocols
- Teaches new investigators how to perform basic laboratory research techniques
- Describes solution chemistry and preparation
- Covers basic laboratory safety
- Describes care and use of common equipment such as pH meters, spectrophotometers, centrifuges, and microscopes
- Teaches how to manage information from lab notebooks, images, literature references, as well as manuscript preparation
This book is an invaluable resource for researchers in all areas of the life sciences, especially molecular biology, biotechnology, genetics, and immunology. It is essential reading for undergraduate and graduate students alike and is also of interest for investigators new to life science research.