Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology Pulmonary Pathology PDF
Systematically solve tough diagnostic challenges in pulmonary pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series. This practical reference uses select images of clinical and pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused pulmonary lesions. By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features in both neoplastic and non-neoplastic lung pathology.Key Features:
- Presents more than 90 differential diagnoses in pulmonary pathology side by side for easy comparison, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison.
- Helps you accurately and efficiently answer many everyday questions such as, “Is this UIP or NSIP?” and “Is this malignant mesothelioma or reactive mesothelial hyperplasia?”
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use