Operative Techniques Knee Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
Ideal for orthopaedic residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons alike, Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery offers all the step-by-step guidance you need to perform the latest techniques in knee surgery. As part of the highly visual Operative Techniques series, it boasts brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use, while clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Highly visual atlas-style text features brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use.
- Clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to give you a step-by-step guide for every procedure.
- Provides information on post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications.
- Brief notes and supporting evidence on controversies offers important details about patient-focused surgery.
- Fully updated procedural videos and figures
- provide enhanced visual guidance.
- Features combined coverage of sports knee surgery, arthroscopy, and total knee replacement.
- Discusses trochyioplasty, a controversial new innovation, as well as NPSL technique.
- Boasts updated coverage of key procedures and techniques in sports knee surgery.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.