The Complete CSA Casebook PDF : 110 Role Plays and a Comprehensive Curriculum Guide
This is the most comprehensive resource for candidates sitting the challenging final Clinical Skills Assessment exam, offering a complete curriculum guide as well as 110 role plays that can be removed and practised in pairs.
The guidance is seamlessly aligned to the RCGP syllabus, fully up-to-date and referenced with the latest guidelines, with detailed ‘model’ answers to each case. Offering a new, straightforward consultation model highly suited to the requirements of the exam, the book provides:
- a realistic amount of information for both ‘doctor’ and ‘patient’ to closely replicate the exam
- the answers! Each case includes a fully worked up ‘Model Consultation’
- summaries of guidelines and tips from the authors’ recent experience of the CSA exam for all 110 cases
- an easy way to mark each colleague’s role play attempts, with tick boxes on the Model Consultation and a universally applicable marking scheme card
- a colour-coded curriculum for ease of reference
- the only CSA casebook and revision guide providing information and answers across the curriculum.
The Complete CSA Casebook is an excellent resource to prepare for a number of international examinations, including:
- Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) for the RCGP (Royal College of General Practitioners).
- Simulated Surgery, Learning Needs Assessment, for the International GP Recruitment (IGPR) Scheme, GP Returner Scheme and GP Induction Scheme.
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) for the RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners) Fellowship.
- GPEP1 Clinical Examination for the RNZCGP (Royal New Zealand college of General Practitioners).
- The Certification Examination in Family Medicine simulated office orals (SOOs) for The College of Family Physicians of Canada.”
- The Family Medicine Certification Examination for the ABFM (American Board of Family Medicine).
and will remain an invaluable resource for best general practice after qualification.