Handbook of Neurosurgery 6th Edition PDF
– Detailed coverage of critical topics in neurosurgery, everything from general care considerations, to how to manage infection, pain, tumors, head trauma, and spine injuries
– Concise organization with hundreds of clinical applications, complete with etiology, treatment, and information for patients
– Easy-to-reference discussion of differential diagnoses according to sign and symptom, or based on location
– New sections on postoperative headache, ankylosing spondylitis, spontaneous intracranial hypotension, sacral fractures, Modic classification of vertebral body degenerative changes, and more
– Updates on such topics as post-herpetic neuralgia, vein of Galen malformations, and cavernous malformations
With its portable, pocket-sized format, Handbook of Neurosurgery is the definitive text to keep at hand for both reference and review.