Thoracic Imaging Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology 3rd Edition PDF
- Today’s most comprehensive text-reference in the field, written by pulmonary imaging expert W. Richard Webb, MD and cardiac imaging expert Charles B. Higgins, MD.
- More than 2700 high-quality images, many in full color, help you visualize key aspects of chest imaging.
- A new chapter on MR and CT in in Atrial and Ventricular Arrhythmias brings you up to date on the latest imaging techniques.
- Updated images and content throughout, including expanded coverage of PET/CT.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use