Fundamentals of Tests and Measures for the Physical Therapist Assistant PDF
Fundamentals of Tests and Measures for the Physical Therapist Assistant provides students with the tools required to interpret the physical therapy evaluation and replicate the measurements and tests. This text guides students in learning how to utilize case information and documentation furnished by the PT to assist in the follow-up treatment.
Key Features Include:
– Relevant anatomy and terminology review
– Comprehensive coverage of tests and measures arranged by system
– Pertinent documentation examples
– Excellent photographs and graphics
– Easy-to-understand descriptions and explanations