Action Plan for Diabetes PDF Free Download
Easy recipes. Simple meal plans. Real diabetes management. Start eating and living well with this diabetic cookbook for type 2 diabetes today.
Receiving a type 2 diabetes diagnoses can be frightening—and learning to manage your diabetes through nutrition and lifestyle changes can feel overwhelming. Talking with your doctor or a nutritionist is helpful, but you also need real-world guidance and a practical diabetic cookbook in order to live and eat well with type 2 diabetes.
As a registered dietician and certified diabetes instructor with over 20 years of experience, Martha McKittrick saw the need for a diabetic cookbook that included individualized nutrition plans for patients with diabetes and other complex medical needs. In The Type 2 Diabetic Cookbook & Action Plan, Martha’s teamed up with cookbook author Michelle Anderson to create this comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow diabetic cookbook for those with type 2 diabetes.
Now you can learn about your management options, while implementing a holistic, actionable, 3-month nutrition kick-starter right away. The Type 2 Diabetic Cookbook & Action Plan will help you:
- FIND THE PLAN THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU with a fully customizable two-week meal plan with options for three different calorie-level needs
- RETHINK YOUR FOOD and discover how you can make the smartest food choices for your body’s new nutritional needs
- GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED to face day-to-day challenges so that you feel prepared and empowered no matter what comes your way
With The Type 2 Diabetic Cookbook & Action Plan you’ll enjoy delicious recipes such as: Lemon Blueberry Muffins, Pumpkin Apple Waffles, One-Pot Roast Chicken Dinner, Homestyle Herb Meatballs, Mediterranean Steak Sandwiches, Whole-Wheat Linguine with Kale Pesto, and more
- Action Plan for Diabetes PDF Free Download,
- Action Plan for Diabetes Free Ebook,
- Action Plan for Diabetes PDF