Adult CCRN Certification Review PDF Free Download
It does an excellent job of reviewing the relevant content, with good thought-provoking questions. It is followed by NCLEX style questions and rationales. The book is thorough and current… The author does a very good job of covering important critical care content and includes questions with a variety of difficulty. The book is easy to use and will be an excellent resource for any nurse preparing for the CCRN exam.” Score: 100, 5 Stars.–Doody’s Medical Reviews
This innovative review for experienced critical care nurses preparing for the Adult CCRN (critical care registered nurse) examination has been finely honed to provide an effective balance of clinical judgment enhancing content review in the form of thousands of questions, answers, and hints. Also included are practice CCRN-style Q&A, test-taking skills, and thorough coverage of the CCRN test blueprint. Written by a well-known CCRN instructor, the review features a “Think in Questions” format, which helps readers to anticipate the kinds of questions that might be asked, and promotes critical thinking throughout the exam. This format guides candidates through each topic with a short content review followed by an innovative Q&A Socratic-style reasoning process to assist in arriving at the best clinical judgment. The review also features a separate section devoted to the professional caring and ethical practice portion of the exam, as well as a bonus of more than 200 CCRN-style review questions following the exam’s content blueprint. These questions, in simulated exam format, are answered along with a rationale for each. The review is both comprehensive and user friendly, featuring “bite-size” sections for easier learning and memorization, and plentiful tables and charts. Additionally, the review includes a section on test-taking skills, specific guidance on preparing for the certification exam, and useful hints related to the CCRN exam format. Other helpful features include a study plan and guide for nurs es to follow.
- Covers content review, practice CCRN-style Q&A, test-taking skills, and the CCRN test blueprint format
- Goes beyond mere memorization of facts with “Think in Questions” Socratic-style content review in the form of over 1,000 critical-thinking questions and hints
- Contains “bite-size” sections for each topic for easier learning and memorization
- Contains a separate section regarding the professional caring and ethical practice portion of the exam
- Includes a section on test-taking skills and study plan to improve study habits
CCRN is a registered service mark of AACN Certification Corporation, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.
- Adult CCRN Certification Review PDF Free Download,
- Adult CCRN Certification Review Free Ebook,
- Adult CCRN Certification Review PDF