Alternative Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury PDF Free Download
Studies indicate that 40% of Americans use some form of alternative medicine for individuals with long-term disabilities, learning about their options is even more critical. Written by the former director of the Spinal Cord Research and Education Foundation of the PVA, this is the first book to cover alternative therapies for spinal cord injury. From acupuncture to laser-based therapies, herbal medicine, homeopathy, craniosacral therapy, magnetic healing, and more, the book empowers readers by:
- Providing clear, reliable information on alternative choices to traditional health care.
- Equipping readers to make more informed decisions about their own health care.
- Tailoring information to meet the specific needs of the approximately 450,000 individuals living with a spinal cord injury.
- Providing healing modalities that minimize the risks that are especially relevant to people with SCI, like overmedication, hospitalization, and life-threatening infections.
For those who have been forced to rely on the advice of the traditional medical specialist for their health care, this book opens a broad array of holistic options. It is essential for anyone suffering from a spinal cord injury, their families, friends, caregivers, and health-care providers.”
- Alternative Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury PDF Free Download,
- Alternative Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury Free Ebook,
- Alternative Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury PDF