Antiepileptic Drugs A Clinician’s Manual 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
This concise handbook provides practical, up-to-date clinical guidance on effective selection, prescription, and usage of antiepileptic drugs for patients with epilepsy in various medical conditions and in a variety of clinical contexts. This text discusses choosing drugs when faced with various medical comorbidities; how to correctly prescribe, titrate, and taper drugs; how to monitor drug efficacy and side effects; how to diagnose and manage toxicity; how antiepileptic drugs interact with other medications; and comprehensive coverage of current treatment options.
Key Feature of this Manual Include
· A brief formal discussion of the basic pharmacology of each antiepileptic drug, with an emphasis on how to select and use anti-epileptic drugs in a variety of clinical contexts.
· Discussions of antiepileptic drugs approved for epilepsy since 2009.
· New research about already existing antiepileptic drugs.
· References for further reading that are oriented toward utility in clinical practice.
Antiepileptic Drugs: A Clinician’s Manual fills an unmet need as a practical, patient-oriented reference and leads to improved patient care. Supported by practical, clinical knowledge and experience, this is the perfect guide for physicians looking to ensure safe practices in antiepileptic drug therapy.
- Antiepileptic Drugs A Clinician’s Manual 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Antiepileptic Drugs A Clinician’s Manual 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Antiepileptic Drugs A Clinician’s Manual 2nd Edition PDF