Artificial Organ Engineering PDF Free Download
Maintaining quality of life in an ageing population is one of the great challenges of the 21st Century. This book summarises how this challenge is being met by multi-disciplinary developments of specialty biomaterials, devices, artificial organs and in-vitro growth of human cells as tissue engineered constructs.
Biomaterials, Artificial Organs and Tissue Engineering is intended for use as a textbook in a one semester course for upper level BS, MS and Meng students. The 25 chapters are organized in five parts: Part one provides an introduction to living and man-made materials for the non-specialist; Part two is an overview of clinical applications of various biomaterials and devices; Part three summarises the bioengineering principles, materials and designs used in artificial organs; Part four presents the concepts, cell techniques, scaffold materials and applications of tissue engineering; Part five provides an overview of the complex socio-economic factors involved in technology based healthcare, including regulatory controls, technology transfer processes and ethical issues.
- Comprehensive introduction to living and man-made materials
- Looks at clinical applications of various biomaterials and devices
- Bioengineering principles, materials and designs used in artificial organs are summarised
- Artificial Organ Engineering PDF Free Download,
- Artificial Organ Engineering Free Ebook,
- Artificial Organ Engineering PDF