Atlas Of Electrocardiography PDF Free Download
This atlas is a compilation of numerous examples of electrocardiography (ECG) results. Beginning with an introduction to the basics of performing an ECG, the following chapters discuss commonly encountered conditions, pointing out salient features and clues to help students recognise patterns and understand the logic behind the ECG manifestations.
Authored by Professor K. Wang from the University of Minnesota Medical School, this atlas includes more than 300 images of ECG recordings with detailed descriptions.
- Compilation of numerous examples of ECG results
- Covers most commonly encountered conditions
- Points out salient features and clues to help with recognition and understanding
- Includes more than 300 images of ECG recordings with descriptions
- Authored by cardiovascular specialist from University of Minnesota Medical School
- Atlas Of Electrocardiography PDF Free Download,
- Atlas Of Electrocardiography Free Ebook,
- Atlas Of Electrocardiography PDF