Biopolymers for Medical Applications PDF Free Download
Plastics in Medical Devices is a comprehensive overview of the main types of plastics used in medical device applications. It focuses on the applications and properties that are most important in medical device design, such as chemical resistance, sterilization capability and biocompatibility. The roles of additives, stabilizers, and fillers as well as the synthesis and production of polymers are covered and backed up with a wealth of data tables.
Since the first edition the rate of advancement of materials technology has been constantly increasing. In the new edition Dr. Sastri not only provides a thorough update of the first edition chapters with new information regarding new plastic materials, applications and new requirements, but also adds two chapters – one on market and regulatory aspects and supplier controls, and one on process validation. Both chapters meet an urgent need in the industry and make the book an all-encompassing reference not found anywhere else.
- Comprehensive coverage of uses of polymers for medical devices.
- Unique coverage of medical device regulatory aspects, supplier control and process validation.
- Invaluable guide for engineers, scientists and managers involved in the development and marketing of medical devices and materials for use in medical devices.
- Biopolymers for Medical Applications PDF Free Download,
- Biopolymers for Medical Applications Free Ebook,
- Biopolymers for Medical Applications PDF