Breast Cancer Nursing Care and Management 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
“This book is an excellent resource for nurses working in either ahospital or primary care”
—Breast Cancer Care News
“This book would be really helpful to other breast cancer nursesand students about to embark on work in this field”
—Journal of Community Nursing
This comprehensive handbook is for nurses and other healthcareprofessionals involved in the care of people with breast cancer. Itgives up-to-date evidence-based information and practical advice onnursing care throughout diagnosis, treatment, recovery andend-of-life care.
Each chapter is written by an expert in the field. Topicsinclude the anatomy of the breast, available treatments,complementary therapies, the psychological care of patients andtheir families, and the role of the specialist nurse. This bookprovides a well-balanced approach to all aspects of managing breastmalignancy. The importance of writing from a nursing perspective isunderlined so that the essence of support and bedside care ismaintained.
This second edition includes:
- Updates on guidelines as well as references to recent trialsand changes to the breast screening programme
- A new chapter on survivorship issues covering the long-termconsequences and effects of recovering from breast cancer
- Breast Cancer Nursing Care and Management 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Breast Cancer Nursing Care and Management 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Breast Cancer Nursing Care and Management 2nd Edition PDF