Breast surgery PDF Free Download
|Author||Kirby I. Bland MD|
|File size||18.7 MB|
Now in a single convenient volume The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases 5th Edition covers every clinically relevant aspect of the field: cancer congenital abnormalities hormones reconstruction anatomy and physiology benign breast disease and more. Building upon the strengths of previous editions this updated volume by Drs. Kirby I. Bland Edward M. Copeland III V. Suzanne Klimberg and William J Gradishar includes the latest innovations in breast cancer detection and treatment in a practical easy-to-use format ideal for today’s surgeons.
- Delivers step-by-step clinical guidance highlighted by superb illustrations that depict relevant anatomy and pathology as well as medical and surgical procedures.
- Reflects the collaborative nature of diagnosis and treatment
among radiologists pathologists surgeons oncologists and other health care professionals who contribute to the management of patients with breast disease.
- Offers the most comprehensive up-to-date information on the diagnosis and management of and rehabilitation following surgery for benign and malignant diseases of the breast.
- Covers the latest developments in receptor modulation targeted monoclonal antibodies evolving inhibitors with triple-negative disease and more.
- Discusses recent minimally invasive surgical techniques and new developments in oncoplastic breast conservation techniques.
- Contains significant updates to the “Management of Systemic Disease” section that reflect the latest advances in chemotherapy hormonal resistance and therapy.
- Includes links to real-time procedure videos and full-color procedural line drawings from the Klimberg Atlas of Breast Surgical Techniques on Expert Consult providing expert visual guidance on how to execute key steps and techniques.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text figures images videos (including video updates) glossary and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Breast surgery PDF Breast surgery PDF Free Download Breast surgery PDF Ebook