Cancer Immunotherapy Principles and Practice PDF Free Download
|Author||Lisa H. Butterfield PhD|
|File size||14.14 MB|
[box title=”Disclaimer“] This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Featuring five sections and over 50 chapters covering the Basic Principles of Tumor Immunology Cancer Immunotherapy Targets and Classes Immune Function in Cancer Patients Disease-Specific Treatments and Outcomes and Regulatory Aspects of Cancer Immunotherapy this book covers all major topics that have shaped the development of immunotherapy and propelled it to its current place at the forefront of cancer treatment innovation.
This volume is a comprehensive resource for oncologists and fellows immunologists cancer researchers and related practitioners seeking understanding of the basic science and clinical applications of cancer immunotherapy. As well as presenting the evidence for immune-based cancer treatment it positions immunotherapy in the context of other available cancer treatments and provides data on response rates risks and toxicities across a variety of diseases. Filled with detailed tables and instructive illustrations as well as key points for quick reference Cancer Immunotherapy Principles and Practice simplifies a challenging and dynamic subject.
- Clearly summarizes the basic principles and research supporting cancer immunotherapy clinical translation
- Contains expert guidance and treatment strategies for all immunotherapy classes and agents including cell-based therapies monoclonal antibodies cytokine therapies checkpoint inhibitors oncolytic viruses adjuvant approaches and treatment combinations
- Includes expert perspectives from leading authorities in the field
- Provides information on all FDA-approved immunotherapies including clinical management and outcome data
- Discusses clinical aspects of immunotherapy for individual cancer types including melanoma and other skin cancers lung cancers gynecologic cancers gastrointestinal cancers hematologic cancers genitourinary cancers head and neck cancers sarcomas brain and other CNS cancers breast cancer and pediatric malignancies.
- Explains regulatory aspects behind the development and approval of immunotherapy drugs
- Includes Online Access to the Digital Book
Cancer Immunotherapy Principles and Practice PDF Cancer Immunotherapy Principles and Practice PDF Free Download Cancer Immunotherapy Principles and Practice PDF Ebook