Cancer Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference PDF Free Download
|Author||Ki Shin MD|
|File size||3.06 MB|
Designed for the busy practitioner Cancer provides succinct coverage of the assessment and treatment of a multitude of rehabilitation issues as they uniquely affect cancer patients. Broken into four sections with 66 alphabetically arranged topics this go-to reference addresses the key concerns in cancer rehabilitation ranging from basic principles exercise and therapy interventions to acupuncture massage and end-of-life care. Primary conditions covered include bone marrow transplant brain disease and tumors hematologic cancer metastatic bone disease neurofibromatosis and spinal cord compression. The largest section of the book is devoted to the myriad disease or treatment-related symptoms and medical issues endemic in the cancer population such as pain anemia anorexia cognitive dysfunction chemotherapy-related problems and radiation effects lymphedema fatigue malnutrition sleep disorders spasticity and much more.
Every entry is standardized for quick look-up in the office or clinic and features description etiology risk factors clinical features natural history diagnosis red flags treatment prognosis helpful hints and suggested readings.
All Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference titles provide:
- Consistent Approach and Organization√õat-a-glance outline format allows readers to find the facts they need instantly
- Concise Coverage–of must-know information broken down into easy-to-locate topics
- Fast Answers to Clinical Questions–diagnostic and management criteria for problems commonly encountered in daily practice
- Hands-on Practical Guidance–for all types of interventions and therapies
- Multi-Specialty Perspective–ensures issues of relevance to all rehabilitation team members are addressed
Cancer Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference PDF Cancer Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference PDF Free Download Cancer Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference PDF Ebook