Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook Volume I PDF Free Download
The Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook contains extensive, interdisciplinary coverage of carbon nanomaterials, encompassing the full scope of the field—from physics, chemistry, and materials science to molecular biology, engineering, and medicine—in two comprehensive volumes.
Written in a tutorial style, this first volume of the sourcebook:
- Focuses on graphene, fullerenes, nanotubes, and nanodiamonds
- Describes the fundamental properties, growth mechanisms, and processing of each nanomaterial discussed
- Explores functionalization for electronic, energy, biomedical, and environmental applications
- Showcases materials with exceptional properties, synthesis methods, large-scale production techniques, and application prospects
- Provides the tools necessary for understanding current and future technology developments, including important equations, tables, and graphs
Each chapter is dedicated to a different type of carbon nanomaterial and addresses three main areas: formation, properties, and applications. This setup allows for quick and easy search, making the Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook: Graphene, Fullerenes, Nanotubes, and Nanodiamonds, Volume I a must-have reference for scientists and engineers.
- Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook Volume I PDF Free Download,
- Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook Volume I Free Ebook,
- Carbon Nanomaterials Sourcebook Volume I PDF